One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I visited your country twice already and found the bareness of the landscape very inviting to big thoughts.’
- ‘After peeping outside to make sure that no-one had seen me in my state of bareness, I closed the door behind us.’
- ‘She visited him at home and was shocked by the bareness of the place.’
- ‘Detached from society, they don't seem to exist beyond the bareness of the stage.’
- ‘Giant sycamores line the road to Purple Hill, almost sentry-like in their winter bareness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.