One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A red wine from the Veneto region of Italy.
- ‘But for duck with cherries, you should go for a light red Italian Bardolino or Chianti.’
- ‘Bardolino is best drunk young.’
- ‘This wine from Bardolino would be convivial company in a café this summer.’
- ‘Good Bardolino is regularly produced outside the Classico zone, notably in Sommacampagna.’
- ‘Up to this point we had been drinking a 1999 Friuli, a wine I can heartily recommend, and with the meat course coming we switched to a 1998 Bardolino, again a very pleasant and easily quaffable red.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.