One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ninth edition of the annual Shakespeare festival took place on Saturday, giving the local bardolators yet another chance to witness a few popular scenes from some of the best-loved plays in English.’
- ‘One of the most fervent bardolaters of the period was the artist and antiquarian Samuel Ireland.’
- ‘Looking annoyed, Thomas clears his throat, and not to be outdone as a bardolater, quotes the same again.’
- ‘For the bardolators the answer is simply that we sail off into the world of fantasy.’
- ‘Fortunately for me, after college I moved to New York City and found a group of like-minded bardolaters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.