One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fortunately for me, after college I moved to New York City and found a group of like-minded bardolaters.’
- ‘One of the most fervent bardolaters of the period was the artist and antiquarian Samuel Ireland.’
- ‘The ninth edition of the annual Shakespeare festival took place on Saturday, giving the local bardolators yet another chance to witness a few popular scenes from some of the best-loved plays in English.’
- ‘Looking annoyed, Thomas clears his throat, and not to be outdone as a bardolater, quotes the same again.’
- ‘For the bardolators the answer is simply that we sail off into the world of fantasy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.