One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An Arthurian element surfaces in later genres of literature such as stories or apologues in bardic verse, ballads and oral tales, and even genealogies.’
- ‘The bardic elements ring clear in the early work of both poets and became an essential part of whatever either moved on into.’
- ‘The most famous early bardic poets, Taliesin and Aneirin, wrote epic poems about Welsh events and legends around the seventh century.’
- ‘From the review of the bardic political work above, it becomes clear that bards were manipulating not just words but also systems of knowledge, both prosaic and beyond.’
- ‘The attempt to place Thomas in the Welsh bardic tradition because of his alliterative style largely fails since the poet himself disputed it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.