One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the Caribbean island of Barbuda or its people.‘a Barbudan proverb’
- ‘The survey identified a few keystone species that should be protected in Barbudan waters.’
- ‘There are very high rates of labor force participation for Antiguan and Barbudan women.’
- ‘She is doing her part to aid the development of young Antiguan and Barbudan cyclists.’
- ‘The Barbudan community has banded together to protect their local waters and resources.’
- ‘I spent an afternoon with Barbudan fisherman.’
A native or inhabitant of the Caribbean island of Barbuda.‘the food eaten by Antiguans and Barbudans’
- ‘Barbudans continue to feel they have been ignored.’
- ‘I wish all Antiguans and Barbudans a year of peace and prosperity.’
- ‘A number of proverbs are shared among Antiguans and Barbudans to reflect on aspects of daily life.’
- ‘The Barbudan selects a portion of land, ranging from an acre to three acres, and encloses it against animals.’
- ‘He asked that the chairman provide notice of a meeting to seek consent of the Barbudans to the principle of the project.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.