One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tracery with strips of stone across an aperture.
- ‘This window could be the earliest example of bar tracery in England.’
- ‘They are the first example of bar tracery in the early English period.’
- ‘The bar tracery above the lancets is chip-carved with saltires in squares.’
- ‘Pointed arched windows separated into numerous lights by bar tracery are present above the door and at two other levels.’
- ‘This is an example of plate tracery which preceded the bar tracery of the decorated period of the XIII century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.