One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tracery with strips of stone across an aperture.
- ‘This is an example of plate tracery which preceded the bar tracery of the decorated period of the XIII century.’
- ‘This window could be the earliest example of bar tracery in England.’
- ‘The bar tracery above the lancets is chip-carved with saltires in squares.’
- ‘Pointed arched windows separated into numerous lights by bar tracery are present above the door and at two other levels.’
- ‘They are the first example of bar tracery in the early English period.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.