One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘The New York Post’ this morning bannered Congressman Dick Gephardt as Kerry's vice presidential running mate.’
- ‘Though housed snugly below a similarly bannered bar, the restaurant has created its own separate identity.’
- ‘‘A Different Kind of Republican’ was the way the Washington Post Web site bannered the story after Hastert picked Dreier.’
- ‘She moved toward from the foyer to the study, pointing out the tinsel that lined the banister of the staircase and bannered the arched walkways, ‘Don't you like the decorations?’
- ‘Note that the launch tower is bannered with ads and logos.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.