One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small-flowered climbing rose native to China.
- ‘This is the hardiest of the banksia roses but will thrive only in frost-free gardens.’
- ‘A screened gazebo off the upper deck, soon to be covered with banksia roses, gives you extra shelter from the elements.’
- ‘There was no sign of the banksia roses that wound their way through the arch that once marked the entrance.’
- ‘He holds a basket filled with succulent mangoes, persimmons, and black plums among cascades of banksia roses, sweet peas, and blue bells dappled with alyssum.’
- ‘The banksia roses curtain into darkness the low verandah where people are chatting together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.