One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the contrary, after a quiet interlude, she is back with a flourish of unlifted, curvaceous, middle-aged bankability.’
- ‘The film gave Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio their first taste of true movie stardom and bankability.’
- ‘When you're a phenomenon on both sides of the Atlantic - courtesy of American Idol and The X Factor - that multi-million-dollar bankability needs to be attended to 24 / 7.’
- ‘Later, the lead financier, ICICI, suggested certain modifications to be made in the concession agreement to improve the bankability of the project…’
- ‘Sweet but not cloying, this faltering hit gave Eddie profile and bankability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.