One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stability, more than anything, is what people long for: the long years of constant fighting and banditry have had an enormous influence on how they see the latest intervention.’
- ‘Continued banditry and firefights plague many of the provinces.’
- ‘The only money available is through smuggling and banditry.’
- ‘Yes, the movie sees the rule of law as making the difference between civilization and banditry, but that doesn't stop it from celebrating the violent and unauthorized murder of the villain by the hero.’
- ‘We are in a situation in which there is a virtual breakdown of law and order with the resultant general banditry and chaos.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.