One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for numbat
- ‘The banded anteater (also known as the numbat) is a pouchless, diurnal marsupial from Australia.’
- ‘Numbats are also known as the banded anteater and the marsupial anteater.’
- ‘Its other name is banded anteater, although its favourite food is termites.’
- ‘Other wildlife species found in the reserve include the banded anteater, ocelot, coyote, black crested eagle, and emerald toucanet.’
- ‘The banded anteater of Australia is related to the platypus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.