One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for numbat
- ‘Numbats are also known as the banded anteater and the marsupial anteater.’
- ‘The banded anteater (also known as the numbat) is a pouchless, diurnal marsupial from Australia.’
- ‘Its other name is banded anteater, although its favourite food is termites.’
- ‘The banded anteater of Australia is related to the platypus.’
- ‘Other wildlife species found in the reserve include the banded anteater, ocelot, coyote, black crested eagle, and emerald toucanet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.