One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It also downgraded Allianz, the €30.6 billion German financial bancassurer which owns Dresdner Bank.’
- ‘However, if bank employees are active centers of influence and refer warm leads to special advisors, production volumes can be very high and profitable to bancassurers.’
- ‘Analysts expect that bancassurers such as Abbey National and Lloyds TSB will have to shore up their life divisions should markets fall further.’
- ‘In his latest IL & P update, Murphy points out that the capital position of the bancassurer has improved because of the recovery in equity values, cost cutting, and asset disposals.’
- ‘Irish Life director Kieran McGowan has a 21 per cent paper profit after buying 5,000 shares in the bancassurer at the start of July.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.