One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What I'm talking about are serial losers and bamboozlers, serial frauds and fakes, serial blusterers and blowhards.’
- ‘Every few days, another political figure is linked to the bamboozlers at Enron.’
- ‘On Social Security, he is a first class bamboozler.’
- ‘The era has passed of relentless pace dominating around the world, and with tours becoming shorter and more frequent, the bamboozlers, the twirly men of mystery deliveries, are a must.’
- ‘On show after show this week, the bamboozlers are going on the air and spouting the most ridiculous lies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.