One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Every few days, another political figure is linked to the bamboozlers at Enron.’
- ‘On Social Security, he is a first class bamboozler.’
- ‘On show after show this week, the bamboozlers are going on the air and spouting the most ridiculous lies.’
- ‘What I'm talking about are serial losers and bamboozlers, serial frauds and fakes, serial blusterers and blowhards.’
- ‘The era has passed of relentless pace dominating around the world, and with tours becoming shorter and more frequent, the bamboozlers, the twirly men of mystery deliveries, are a must.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.