One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the US city of Baltimore in Maryland or its inhabitants.‘uniquely Baltimorean characters’
- ‘The musical is about Tracy, a Baltimorean high-schooler from the early sixties.’
- ‘Throughout the years, both have become recognizable icons of the Baltimorean culture.’
An inhabitant of the US city of Baltimore in Maryland.‘any Baltimorean would be delighted to serve these crab cakes’
- ‘He was a self-sustaining and solvent Baltimorean.’
- ‘I spoke to a young Baltimorean who was at his first classical concert.’
- ‘Any Baltimorean would be delighted to serve these crab cakes.’
- ‘Advised by another expatriate Baltimorean, he continued his collecting activities.’
- ‘The Baltimorean takes issue with public education.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.