One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the US city of Baltimore in Maryland or its inhabitants.‘uniquely Baltimorean characters’
- ‘Throughout the years, both have become recognizable icons of the Baltimorean culture.’
- ‘The musical is about Tracy, a Baltimorean high-schooler from the early sixties.’
An inhabitant of the US city of Baltimore in Maryland.‘any Baltimorean would be delighted to serve these crab cakes’
- ‘Any Baltimorean would be delighted to serve these crab cakes.’
- ‘I spoke to a young Baltimorean who was at his first classical concert.’
- ‘He was a self-sustaining and solvent Baltimorean.’
- ‘Advised by another expatriate Baltimorean, he continued his collecting activities.’
- ‘The Baltimorean takes issue with public education.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.