One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the main square of the town there is a fountain and the statue of Dr. Dietl, a well known balneologist and a president of Kraków.’
- ‘However, in Europe and Japan, there are general standards that are widely accepted by balneologists.’
- ‘The rich, ill and famous consulted balneologists who treated diseases with baths and water cures.’
- ‘However, balneologists warn that despite all positive qualities the sulphate water has, it is a bit ‘aggressive’, and poses risks of ailments such as malignant tumours and tuberculosis.’
- ‘Emil Pfeiffer is considered one of the most important of German balneologists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.