One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the main square of the town there is a fountain and the statue of Dr. Dietl, a well known balneologist and a president of Kraków.’
- ‘However, in Europe and Japan, there are general standards that are widely accepted by balneologists.’
- ‘However, balneologists warn that despite all positive qualities the sulphate water has, it is a bit ‘aggressive’, and poses risks of ailments such as malignant tumours and tuberculosis.’
- ‘Emil Pfeiffer is considered one of the most important of German balneologists.’
- ‘The rich, ill and famous consulted balneologists who treated diseases with baths and water cures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.