One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brokers said that foreign buyers frequently buy houses close to famous balneological centres or in the mountains, in small villages or towns.’
- ‘Velingrad is the most beautiful and most famous among Bulgarians balneological resorts.’
- ‘Meanwhile, for the first time Bulgaria's mineral water, balneological and village tourism have been advertised abroad at the World Travel Market fair in London.’
- ‘He said that US travel agents are interested in the opportunities offered for eco tourism, balneological tourism, recreational relaxation holidays and rural tourism.’
- ‘Bavaria is famous for its well-developed balneological treatment, which tends to attract an average six million tourists annually.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.