- ‘Yes, God knows we need more ballsiness from this administration, the wimps.’
- ‘As the San Francisco bureau chief, he gives the same quiet ballsiness that he brought to his other police roles.’
- ‘She sustains a neat balance between ambition and compassion, femininity and ballsiness which allows at least a glimpse into the war correspondent's dilemma.’
- ‘In a rare moment of ballsiness, Nola asks him, ‘What exactly is it that you DO?’’
- ‘Martha Plimpton at least adds some ballsiness to Claire's preening and posturing.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.