One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See ballroom dancing
- ‘In the 1920s he made a living in London as an illustrator, theatre designer and ballroom dancer.’
- ‘There are also a few serious ballroom dancers who take the opportunity to practice swirling around the wooden floor.’
- ‘He could weave through a defence with the grace of a ballroom dancer.’
- ‘Are you a good ballroom dancer?’
- ‘Suzanne, who is also a ballroom dancer, said it's a great place to pick up gowns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.