One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See ballroom dancing
- ‘They train for about three hours every weekday on ice plus another 1-2 hours off ice doing weightlifting, ballet, jazz, and ballroom dance.’
- ‘The music was slow and vibrant, perfect for a ballroom dance.’
- ‘Take up belly dancing, cycling, ballroom dance.’
- ‘But these folks are serious about making ballroom dance, with many modern influences and additions, the new dance craze of the 21st century.’
- ‘Pre-professional and open-enrollment students can also take Pilates, musical theater, tap and jazz, ballroom dance, and hip-hop.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.