One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The 28 is very close ballistically to the 20 gauge but without some of the 20 gauge problems.’
- ‘The bomb falls ballistically and we drop it so that even if there's no laser spot it's going to drop pretty close to the target.’
- ‘Stretch ballistically - bouncing instead of holding the end position - just before your activity.’
- ‘He will tell us, according to sources, that these three shootings are linked ballistically.’
- ‘The scene in the room was not properly preserved, the weapon involved was not ballistically tested and the bullet casing went missing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.