One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The 28 is very close ballistically to the 20 gauge but without some of the 20 gauge problems.’
- ‘The scene in the room was not properly preserved, the weapon involved was not ballistically tested and the bullet casing went missing.’
- ‘The bomb falls ballistically and we drop it so that even if there's no laser spot it's going to drop pretty close to the target.’
- ‘He will tell us, according to sources, that these three shootings are linked ballistically.’
- ‘Stretch ballistically - bouncing instead of holding the end position - just before your activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.