One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thompson is showing none of the aggressive, ballhawking skills that made him the Pac - 10's career interceptions leader.’
- ‘The team desperately needs defensive playmakers and would love to find a ballhawking cornerback.’
- ‘The Bengals, who had only nine interceptions last season, show signs of having a ballhawking secondary.’
- ‘Now he has to take on a ballhawking Ravens defense.’
- ‘Defensively, they need a ballhawking safety, an interior pass rusher and more speed at linebacker.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.