One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Just as urban gangmembers don't leap about balletically, real hippies had none of the wholesome peppiness displayed by the performers in ‘Hair.’’
- ‘I swung my leg balletically up over the edge of the table to reveal that I was wearing orange fluorescent ankle socks.’
- ‘Akiko and Hanako glide balletically through the trees.’
- ‘He made a break for the train platform, leaping balletically from the edge of the warehouse roof onto the platform's edge.’
- ‘They pose balletically in studios, chase each other underwater, admire themselves in store windows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.