One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Last year Eller, a riveting balladist, opened for the Rolling Stones in Rio.’
- ‘After the First World War he returned to Egypt and turned from a court bard to a versatile balladist.’
- ‘They know him as that honeyed-vocaled balladist that they fell in love with in 2002.’
- ‘His father was the local balladist and dancer.’
- ‘Through the ages, perhaps no other Arab balladist has been quoted more than this desert bard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.