One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The drive to create a clearer national identity is also backed by religious leaders who are likewise concerned about the Balkanisation of the country.’
- ‘The punk movement fizzled with the backslide into further genre Balkanization, but that doesn't mean the desire for confrontation has subsided.’
- ‘The Balkanization of the internet is one of the great things about it.’
- ‘What do we want, a Balkanisation of the country?’
- ‘The division of peoples along national, ethnic and religious lines can lead only to a Balkanisation of the continent, with the most terrible consequences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.