One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What do we want, a Balkanisation of the country?’
- ‘The division of peoples along national, ethnic and religious lines can lead only to a Balkanisation of the continent, with the most terrible consequences.’
- ‘The drive to create a clearer national identity is also backed by religious leaders who are likewise concerned about the Balkanisation of the country.’
- ‘The Balkanization of the internet is one of the great things about it.’
- ‘The punk movement fizzled with the backslide into further genre Balkanization, but that doesn't mean the desire for confrontation has subsided.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.