One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This will be quite a modern building with a balconied atrium inside.’
- ‘Most persons of the St Lucian upper class lived in balconied houses situated around the Square, during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.’
- ‘New developments, apartments, balconied villas, shops and restaurants are springing up everywhere.’
- ‘Its balconied facades lead into overcrowded rooms and flats where there is often not enough water or electricity.’
- ‘So you'll be wanting a balconied Medina Side Bedroom which clocks in at a price of £198DB (b&b) per night, with free airport transfers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.