One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Professor Walt is notably abstract when he talks about the role of local power balancers.’
- ‘The reason for this optimistic prognosis by the MRF, which for 11 years now has performed the role of balancer in the Parliament, is the results of this year's census.’
- ‘It could seek global hegemony, engage selectively, or be an ‘offshore balancer.’’
- ‘A simple ration based on ad-lib straw with a protein balancer can be fed to young stock and replacement heifers and this will help preserve grazing.’
- ‘Hence policyholders benefit from the appreciation in the fund, of which there are three options - protector, balancer and maximiser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.