One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A simple ration based on ad-lib straw with a protein balancer can be fed to young stock and replacement heifers and this will help preserve grazing.’
- ‘It could seek global hegemony, engage selectively, or be an ‘offshore balancer.’’
- ‘The reason for this optimistic prognosis by the MRF, which for 11 years now has performed the role of balancer in the Parliament, is the results of this year's census.’
- ‘Hence policyholders benefit from the appreciation in the fund, of which there are three options - protector, balancer and maximiser.’
- ‘Professor Walt is notably abstract when he talks about the role of local power balancers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.