One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fruit of the cloudberry.
- ‘One mouthful of the smooth, dense confection set off an explosion of bakeapple flavour in my mouth.’
- ‘These foods included bottled moose, caribou, and seal, as well as plum and bakeapple jams.’
- ‘The queen of Newfoundland and Labrador berries, the bakeapple has an acquired taste that we like to think is addictive.’
- ‘I think cloudberries bakeapples only grow in the wild in Atlantic Canada especially Newfoundland and Labrador.’
- ‘Along the way, sample unique foods such as partridgeberries and bakeapples while savoring your lobster feast and all the fresh seafood your heart desires.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.