One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hastings pleasantly offered to act in the capacity of general baiter and taker off of fish.’
- ‘He is belittled as a race baiter and attention seeker.’
- ‘Scenting blood, he snorts like a bull that has his former baiter defenceless on the deck.’
- ‘They should come out and boldly take legal action against the baiter.’
- ‘As for Brian, he says he was finally won over because the baiter was so incredibly persistent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.