One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Scenting blood, he snorts like a bull that has his former baiter defenceless on the deck.’
- ‘He is belittled as a race baiter and attention seeker.’
- ‘Hastings pleasantly offered to act in the capacity of general baiter and taker off of fish.’
- ‘They should come out and boldly take legal action against the baiter.’
- ‘As for Brian, he says he was finally won over because the baiter was so incredibly persistent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.