One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My Dad would follow behind with the square hay bailer and he would bail the hay.’
- ‘But its popularity plummeted from 1942, when the mobile hay baler overtook the basic sweep.’
- ‘The freshly mown hay lies in the hot sun waiting for the bailer to make bales and be done.’
- ‘Now it would be done with a four wheel drive tractor and small baler.’
- ‘He has been driving through the flooded River Derwent with passengers sitting on straw bailers in the trailer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.