One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Public Prosecutor told the court that the offences of threatening and insulting a woman's modesty are bailable, so there is no need to grant anticipatory bail.’
- ‘No bail must be granted for non bailable offences.’
- ‘Why is it so easy for a judge to issue a bailable warrant for arrest, before any investigation has been conducted into the charges against the accused?’
- ‘The People's Forum has welcomed the announcement by the Vice-President that Cabinet has approved amendment of the law relating to theft of motor vehicles to make the offence bailable.’
- ‘Though it is not known as to whether the couple have been brought to the book as necessitated by law, the offence nevertheless, is bailable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.