One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The official language of Malaysia.See Malay
- ‘The following Kibbitzer pages cover language problems presented by students whose first language is Bahasa Malaysia.’
- ‘Throughout next month, all quarters, especially ministers and community leaders, should give priority to Bahasa Malaysia usage.’
- ‘Since I liked comparing Bahasa Malaysia with Bahasa Indonesia, I coined up a title for my paper.’
- ‘Lah is a small yet prominent word in today's Bahasa Malaysia.’
- ‘Don't be shy to ask friends to help and speak to you in Bahasa Malaysia on a regular basis.’
- ‘Now, there is no doubt BM should be Bahasa Malaysia, not Bahasa Melayu.’
- ‘The term Bahasa Malaysia would instill a sense of belonging.’
- ‘Learn and practice your Bahasa Malaysia with a native speaker in a language exchange via email, text chat, and voice chat.’
- ‘He said the term Bahasa Malaysia was introduced by Tunku Abdul Rahman after the countrys independence to inculcate a Malaysian identity.’
- ‘Utusan Malaysia has been spearheading a campaign for correct usage of Bahasa Malaysia.’
- ‘This model serves two purposes, that is, to test the capability of handling Bahasa Malaysia morphological analysis using ATEF and also to provide a first working model.’
- ‘The narrow nationalism attitude is hampering efforts to turn Bahasa Malaysia into a unifying language.’
- ‘Ways are discussed in which these patterns may be related to the underlying linguistic structure of words in Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Arabic.’
- ‘In short, you have everything you need to practice and learn Bahasa Malaysia via a language exchange.’
- ‘Anyway I do agree with Firdaus that the distinction between Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Malaysia is purely political.’
- ‘Our official national language is Bahasa Malaysia, not Bahasa Melayu anymore.’
From Malay bahasa ‘language’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.