One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The official language of Indonesia.See Indonesian
- ‘The applicant must have mastered basic Bahasa Indonesia to join this Program.’
- ‘Actually, we just learned that there is a patTemplate Documentation in Bahasa Indonesia available.’
- ‘Suciwati was working as a Bahasa Indonesia teacher at a high school in Malang in 1991 when she quit to become a labor activist.’
- ‘Here's a little tune up on some words in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) relating to a warung.’
- ‘Most Balinese people speak Bahasa Indonesia, but it is not the only language of the people of this island.’
- ‘To support document retrieval in Bahasa Indonesia, we are making available a Porter stemmer for the language.’
- ‘Unfortunately, as of this writing, the instruction is in Bahasa Indonesia.’
- ‘Finally, I decided to write a guide of studying abroad (in Bahasa Indonesia, of course).’
- ‘Finally, as an added bonus, Bahasa Indonesia is almost identical to Bahasa Malaysia, so what I learn in Indonesia will also be very useful for Malaysia.’
- ‘In short, you have everything you need to practice and learn Bahasa Indonesia via a language exchange.’
- ‘Here, Expat Forum visitors share some of their ‘bahasa blooper’ moments with us all, telling of mistakes they made when first learning to speak Bahasa Indonesia!’
- ‘This page is dedicated to discuss various aspects of Bahasa Indonesia, the Indonesian language.’
- ‘Nick's section, Word of the Day, is fantastic for those interested in learning Bahasa Indonesia.’
- ‘The requirement for foreigners to take a Bahasa Indonesia proficiency test, a move aimed at improving communications with locals, will be stipulated in the investment law, says a minister.’
- ‘Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country, and so Arabic also plays an important role in the religious life of its people, and a number of Arabic words have also been adopted into Bahasa Indonesia.’
- ‘Most importantly, English and bahasa Indonesia are linguistic twins.’
- ‘Right now the Bahasa Indonesia language is in the "project phase" where we try to sign up enough dedicated volunteers to build a live wikiHow.’
- ‘Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia ‘language of Indonesia’) is the official language of Indonesia.’
From Malay bahasa ‘language’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.