One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bagginess of jeans was not the only style demanding reappraisal.’
- ‘I had stolen a jacket from my guy friend Taylor during Spanish, and the bagginess of it made me look smaller then I really was.’
- ‘At the ankle, the bagginess is gathered and folded using another piece of cloth to tie it, traditionally, or elastic, these days.’
- ‘The inspiration behind David's new collection is ‘the exploration of bagginess and volume and a vaguely 1920s reference crossed with an 80s image‘.’
- ‘The acceleration, too, even in the automatic version of the car that I drove, is pin-sharp and has none of the usual executive bagginess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.