One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounPlural BaggiesNorth American
A plastic bag typically used for storing food.
- ‘My blocks didn't seem to fit in the gallon size zip locks I had, so I used the Baggie brand that come on a roll.’
- ‘Generally I place my bags in Baggie brand plastic sandwich bags.’
- ‘Kid's cooking feature, how to make Ice Cream in a Baggie, as featured in Fabulous Foods, the net's favorite cooking community.’
- ‘Use the Baggie brand--it has the right thickness to allow a bit of air exchange.’
- ‘Is there a plastic baggie brand with a ziplock seal that i could fill with water, drop 2 stories onto cement, and have it not break?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.