Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A plastic bag typically used for storing food.
- ‘Is there a plastic baggie brand with a ziplock seal that i could fill with water, drop 2 stories onto cement, and have it not break?’
- ‘Use the Baggie brand--it has the right thickness to allow a bit of air exchange.’
- ‘Kid's cooking feature, how to make Ice Cream in a Baggie, as featured in Fabulous Foods, the net's favorite cooking community.’
- ‘Generally I place my bags in Baggie brand plastic sandwich bags.’
- ‘My blocks didn't seem to fit in the gallon size zip locks I had, so I used the Baggie brand that come on a roll.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.