One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For now I'll just let you know that for breakfast, out of my six overnight soaked badams, Jimmy Boy eats two, and loves them.’
- ‘Eat a badam, if necessary.’
- ‘And finally, rice is served along with ‘prakriti cream’, a mixture of badam, cashew and coconut with butter, salt and cardamom.’
- ‘In the chilly Margazhi, amidst hot bonda and chutney, there will also be a burger session with capsicum, pepper, cheese and tomato, where the lucky ones may get a cashew or badam too.’
- ‘The Dandhai, includes ‘bhang’ along with ingredients like milk, poppy seed, almonds and badam.’
From Hindi badām.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.