One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the chilly Margazhi, amidst hot bonda and chutney, there will also be a burger session with capsicum, pepper, cheese and tomato, where the lucky ones may get a cashew or badam too.’
- ‘Eat a badam, if necessary.’
- ‘The Dandhai, includes ‘bhang’ along with ingredients like milk, poppy seed, almonds and badam.’
- ‘For now I'll just let you know that for breakfast, out of my six overnight soaked badams, Jimmy Boy eats two, and loves them.’
- ‘And finally, rice is served along with ‘prakriti cream’, a mixture of badam, cashew and coconut with butter, salt and cardamom.’
From Hindi badām.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.