One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See bad manners
- ‘Will was raised on a ship with a bunch of bad-mannered sailors.’
- ‘It makes me really sad to see how irresponsible, rude and bad-mannered many seem to be.’
- ‘A council spokesperson said the junior wardens were literally driven off the road by bad mannered motorists.’
- ‘Those young people whom I reprimanded weren't really misbehaving, or even being particularly bad mannered.’
- ‘Overall, 39 per cent of shoppers admit they can be incredibly selfish and bad mannered out on the high street.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.