One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See bad manners
- ‘It makes me really sad to see how irresponsible, rude and bad-mannered many seem to be.’
- ‘Will was raised on a ship with a bunch of bad-mannered sailors.’
- ‘A council spokesperson said the junior wardens were literally driven off the road by bad mannered motorists.’
- ‘Overall, 39 per cent of shoppers admit they can be incredibly selfish and bad mannered out on the high street.’
- ‘Those young people whom I reprimanded weren't really misbehaving, or even being particularly bad mannered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.