One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See bad manners
- ‘Overall, 39 per cent of shoppers admit they can be incredibly selfish and bad mannered out on the high street.’
- ‘It makes me really sad to see how irresponsible, rude and bad-mannered many seem to be.’
- ‘Will was raised on a ship with a bunch of bad-mannered sailors.’
- ‘Those young people whom I reprimanded weren't really misbehaving, or even being particularly bad mannered.’
- ‘A council spokesperson said the junior wardens were literally driven off the road by bad mannered motorists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.