One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for os penis
- ‘The following morphological measures were obtained from each otter: body length, total length (nose to tip of tail), baculum length, testicle width (in millimeters), and body weight (in kilograms).’
- ‘Many male mammals have a baculum or penis bone that aids in reproduction.’
- ‘Like some other mammal taxa, but unlike rabbits and other lagomorphs, male rodents have a baculum (penis bone).’
- ‘The males have a well-developed baculum with a total length of around 72 mm.’
- ‘Male viverrids have a baculum.’
1930s: modern Latin.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.