One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All the styles are resistant to oils and greases, are silicone-free and feature a bacteriostatically treated liner.’
- ‘Occasionally, multidrug-resistant enterococci may be bacteriostatically susceptible to tetracycline, chloramphenicol, fluoroquinolones, novobiocin, and rifampin.’
- ‘A natural product has been obtained, containing soft propolis extract dispersed in a gel mass also including ‘I’ inhibitively activated, structured water, that acts bacteriostatically on Staphylococcus aureus strains.’
- ‘This pad is made of microfiber that has been bacteriostatically treated.’
- ‘Doxycycline acts bacteriostatically by binding with ribosomes and thus inhibiting the bacterial protein synthesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.