One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All the styles are resistant to oils and greases, are silicone-free and feature a bacteriostatically treated liner.’
- ‘Occasionally, multidrug-resistant enterococci may be bacteriostatically susceptible to tetracycline, chloramphenicol, fluoroquinolones, novobiocin, and rifampin.’
- ‘Doxycycline acts bacteriostatically by binding with ribosomes and thus inhibiting the bacterial protein synthesis.’
- ‘This pad is made of microfiber that has been bacteriostatically treated.’
- ‘A natural product has been obtained, containing soft propolis extract dispersed in a gel mass also including ‘I’ inhibitively activated, structured water, that acts bacteriostatically on Staphylococcus aureus strains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.