One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Must we geneticists become bacteriologists, physiological chemists and physicists, simultaneously with being zoologists and botanists?’
- ‘Chemists and bacteriologists verified the dangerous levels of microorganisms at all four of the city's intake points along the lakefront.’
- ‘For decades bacteriologists have known that the organism lives in close association with zooplankton, particularly the minute crustaceans known as copepods.’
- ‘In short he is a bacteriologist and microbiologist first who happens to have found his way to a specialism in food contamination.’
- ‘By the early twentieth century, colonial authorities had entrenched the regime of immunization proposed by bacteriologists, who stemmed the tide of virulent disease through mandatory inoculations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.