One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Chemists and bacteriologists verified the dangerous levels of microorganisms at all four of the city's intake points along the lakefront.’
- ‘For decades bacteriologists have known that the organism lives in close association with zooplankton, particularly the minute crustaceans known as copepods.’
- ‘Must we geneticists become bacteriologists, physiological chemists and physicists, simultaneously with being zoologists and botanists?’
- ‘By the early twentieth century, colonial authorities had entrenched the regime of immunization proposed by bacteriologists, who stemmed the tide of virulent disease through mandatory inoculations.’
- ‘In short he is a bacteriologist and microbiologist first who happens to have found his way to a specialism in food contamination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.