One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What I experienced is that water in Category C is also bacteriologically contaminated similar to water in category D.’
- ‘These recommendations were based on the nutritionists' ‘best guess’ of what was bacteriologically safe.’
- ‘However, in a test of 13 different brands of vaccine in 1900, not one was found to be bacteriologically pure and in some, hundreds of colonies of teaming germs were found.’
- ‘More children referred from study practices than from control practices had bacteriologically proved urinary tract infections.’
- ‘Healthcare-associated infections are bacteriologically similar to hospital-acquired infections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.