One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Healthcare-associated infections are bacteriologically similar to hospital-acquired infections.’
- ‘What I experienced is that water in Category C is also bacteriologically contaminated similar to water in category D.’
- ‘These recommendations were based on the nutritionists' ‘best guess’ of what was bacteriologically safe.’
- ‘More children referred from study practices than from control practices had bacteriologically proved urinary tract infections.’
- ‘However, in a test of 13 different brands of vaccine in 1900, not one was found to be bacteriologically pure and in some, hundreds of colonies of teaming germs were found.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.