One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During burial, much of the organic carbon is further degraded bacterially.’
- ‘Bacterially contaminated components cannot be reliably recognized by visual inspection.’
- ‘A characteristic of bacterially produced minerals is that they are extremely fine-grained.’
- ‘I want to focus on the greatest of all bacterially fermented products: cheese.’
- ‘Visually abnormal components suspected of being bacterially contaminated are also investigated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.