One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The medical records of children younger than 16 years with bacteremic urinary tract infection were reviewed.’
- ‘The direct clinical relevance of such rodent studies may not be immediately apparent, because humans with airway infection rarely become bacteremic or septic when infected with even the wild-type, more virulent organisms.’
- ‘For instance, genetic diversity among invasive isolates of E coli cultured from a bacteremic patient with pyelonephritis is relatively limited compared to all the isolates colonizing the large bowel.’
- ‘Antibiotic prophylaxis is recommended for bacteremic procedures to prevent brain abscess.’
- ‘The infection may then rapidly progress to full-blown bacteremic septic shock, accompanied by hypotension, anuria, disseminated intravascular coagulation and hypoglycemia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.