One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The infection may then rapidly progress to full-blown bacteremic septic shock, accompanied by hypotension, anuria, disseminated intravascular coagulation and hypoglycemia.’
- ‘The direct clinical relevance of such rodent studies may not be immediately apparent, because humans with airway infection rarely become bacteremic or septic when infected with even the wild-type, more virulent organisms.’
- ‘The medical records of children younger than 16 years with bacteremic urinary tract infection were reviewed.’
- ‘Antibiotic prophylaxis is recommended for bacteremic procedures to prevent brain abscess.’
- ‘For instance, genetic diversity among invasive isolates of E coli cultured from a bacteremic patient with pyelonephritis is relatively limited compared to all the isolates colonizing the large bowel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.