One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Acne on the skin of a person's back.‘if you have a severe case of bacne, it's worth consulting a dermatologist’
- ‘Is stubborn bacne stopping you from wearing that yellow backless dress?’
- ‘Bacne is an issue that people put up with all year, but it can seem so much worse in the summer.’
- ‘Want to banish bacne (breakouts on your back and shoulders) this season?’
- ‘It was often between 105 and 110 degrees, and the copious sweat spawned yet more bacne.’
- ‘Bacne is not something that's going to go away on its own.’
- ‘I used to get bacne in the shape of an X on my back from carrying my golf bag every day.’
1990s: blend of back and acne.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.