One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These horns are erect and consist of two branches or prongs, a short branch extending forward and located around halfway up the horn, and a longer, backwardly directed tip.’
- ‘That's right, this baby is backwardly compatible!’
- ‘This means that the code is backwardly compatible.’
- ‘However, they're early Alphas, which were the most backwardly compatible.’
- ‘A smooth band defines the posterior edge of the axial region, and two raised ridges define the backwardly directed edge of the fixed cheek.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.