One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The uniform microwave radiation remaining from the Big Bang.
- ‘We are also exposed to naturally occurring radiation or background radiation.’
- ‘Even in the vacuum of deep space, temperatures measure approximately 3K due to background radiation left over from the big bang.’
- ‘It's called the cosmic background radiation - radiation that originated in that primordial fire ball.’
- ‘This microwave interference came to be recognized as cosmic background radiation, a remnant of the Big Bang.’
- ‘Atoms, molecules, and dust particles floating in in, however, would reach an equilibrium temperature with the cosmic background radiation left over from the Big Bang.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.