One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Be sure that the installer checks for backdrafting on all vented appliances.’
- ‘To prevent backdrafting, avoid naturally vented water heaters and furnaces, and ventless fireplaces.’
- ‘The risk of backdrafting is lower with these types of equipment than for those relying on natural draft.’
- ‘Sealed-combustion water heaters draw all their combustion air from the outdoors, which eliminates any chance of backdrafting.’
- ‘If these rooms are significantly depressurized, there is a danger of backdrafting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.