One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for backstroke
- ‘She was placed second in the l00m backcrawl.’
- ‘He won both the backcrawl and freestyle events and was runner-up in breaststroke and butterfly.’
- ‘He won the 14-15 age group 200 metres individual medley and added silvers in the 100m backcrawl, in a personal best time, and the 100m freestyle.’
- ‘She too picked up second places in backcrawl and freestyle.’
- ‘Lauren also was third in the backcrawl.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.