One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But their friendship did not last long as both were backbiting each other on numerous issues.’
- ‘Instead of attending to their work, your workmen waste their time in gossip and backbiting about you.’
- ‘At this some male chauvinist of the village started feeling worried about her knowledge and activities and started backbiting and accusing her of being a member of a banned outfit.’
- ‘Everyone seems to be plotting and backbiting against everyone else in the local Labour party, which makes identifying the source of the whispering campaign extremely difficult.’
- ‘Each one knows what the other one thinks, and each one knows who is backbiting about whom, but an unknown thread still ties this group together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.