One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Once again (or still) active or able to succeed in something.‘one of the biggest R & B groups from the last decade is back in the game’
- ‘We need to bring the consumer back in the game.’
- ‘It shows that the party is still in the game and can still recruit talent.’
- ‘He has a large voting audience, but not the moderates and swing voters he needs to get back in the game.’
- ‘I am still in the game and might win the lovely thing outright.’
- ‘We are still in the game fighting hard and we have just taken on a leader who is going to take us from strength to strength.’
- ‘I'm still in the game because I want to be part of the decision making in this government.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.