One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But now, you're a betrayer, and a back-stabber at that.’
- ‘He was more of a manipulator and fickle back-stabber.’
- ‘When they sang about back-stabbers, they weren't just complaining about haters - they were indicting them.’
- ‘I've never been a back-stabber and I've always been open and up front, and all the managers I have worked with will say the same.’
- ‘But rather than the racial and gender melting pot that he expected, he encountered a world of gangsters, thieves and back-stabbers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.